Super simple way to get all kinds of ebooks and audio books for free using your local public library. You can check out books and have them download to your phone and read or listen at your leisure. It's part of the public library system and might just save you a lot of money if you subscribe to services like Audible.
Here's how you do it.
How to Get Books for Free:
1. Go to Overdrive.com
2. Create and Overdrive.com account
3. Download Libby the player
4. Go to your biggest local public library
5. Get a library card
6. Make sure to create and remember the PIN
7. Sign into Overdrive
8. Find your library
9. Add your library card
10. Search for titles
11. Borrow or put on hold
Many of you don't know me. Many of you don't care. I'm okay with both. If you found this site thru a link or a search engine, changes are without me forcing you to save this, you'll never be back to read this post as it might be your last. I decided to make fitness how it always has been to me.
Question to Answer to Discussion to Understanding
Even after 20 years and the invention of the Internet, I still think in terms of... "what is, what do I, have you heard of, how do I?" To me, bodybuilding, fitness, health in general is done in question and answer format until one reaches a point where they know the very basics and can work within that framework. Without a keen understanding of the fundamentals, you'll be a sucker for every huckster that sells you a gluten-free diet or convinces you that hardgainers do exist (they do not).
This will be a minimalist blog.
- Content matters and the rest is crap.
- I am asking for your sign up for some newsletter that I never intend to write but if I do, it will be worth it.
- You won't be spending time looking at selfies of me. The occasional narcissistic glance may occur.
- I am not posting videos of PR deadlifts or some crazy ass exercise I just invented after my 6th beer with a TRX and a buzz on. But I did pull a 500 lb deadlift and I am proud!
You have questions. Maybe I know the answer. In the meantime, I've had over 20 years of collecting fitness related questions. I'll post them.
This is more of an experiment than anything else. I don't particularly care for the fitness industry as a whole. It's a business like anything else. But somewhere buried in there, past all the affiliate links and click here so I can make money, there is truth, there are basics and fundamentals that you can use every day to lead a better life.
I invite you along on this journey. You are welcome to ask a question. Maybe we'll learn something together.
From a bathroom wall at my college back in the day- "If the opposite of pro is con, then the opposite of progress is..."